POMO Mixtape



I looked through a journal from 2007 and found a list of the top 100 songs i'd been listening to that year (I had copied it from the iTunes most played playlist). These were songs I'd listened to on my iPod (very 2007), and were my favourite tracks. I selected the 24 songs that I thought best represented me in 2007. 
  1. The Books - There Is No There
  2. Ladyhawk - My Old Jacknife
  3. Madvillain - Raid (featuring M.E.D. Aka Medaphoar)
  4. Deerhoof - Believe E.S.P.
  5. MC Paul Barman - Excuse You
  6. Les Savy Fav - What Would Wolves Do
  7. Benoit Pioulard - Corpus Christi
  8. Black Lips - Gung Ho
  9. Devo - Going Under
  10. Yeasayer - 2080
  11. Bat For Lashes - Horse And I
  12. Two Lone Sowordsmen - Very Futuristic
  13. LCD Soundsystem - Someone Great
  14. Brigitte Bardot - Gang Gang
  15. Casiotone For The Painfully Alone - The Pretty Girl
  16. Chad VanGaalen - See Thru-Skin
  17. Clutchy Hopkins - 3:06
  18. Animal Collective - People
  19. Guided By Voices - The Goldheart Mountaintop Queen Directory
  20. Holy Fuck - Super Inuit
  21. The Dead Texan - The Six Million Dollar Sandwich
  22. The Fall - White Lightning
  23. Fujiya & Miyagi - Cassettesingle
  24. The Human Beinz - Nobody But Me
LINK

Comments