The Death of Uncool ipod shuffle 2 2011


  1. Royal Trux-Blood Flowers
  2. Associates-Party Fears Two
  3. The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion-Miss Elaine
  4. The Smiths-Cemetry Gates
  5. Elvis Costello & The Attractions-I Stand Accused
  6. Quasimoto-Privacy
  7. Oneohtrix Point Return-Returnal
  8. Animal Collective-Daily Routine
  9. The Cramps-Mystery Plane
  10. Captain Beefheart And The Magic Band-Doctor Dark
  11. Ghostpoet-Longing For The Night
  12. Dr. Alimantado-Mash It Up
  13. Elvis Presley-I'll Hold You In My Heart (Till I Can Hold You In My Arms)
  14. Jarvis Cocker-Homewrecker!
  15. Wild Nothing-Golden Haze
  16. White Hinterland-Amsterdam
  17. These New Puritans-Orion
  18. John Grant-Queen Of Denmark
  19. Bee Gees-First Of May (Alternate Mix)
  20. Tennis-Pigeon

Comments