POMO Mixtape 2014: This Is Uncool: Late Night Tales


LINK

  1. Animal Collective-Bees
  2. I-Roy-Double Warning
  3. Talking Heads-Born Under Punches (The Heat Goes On)
  4. Tullio De Piscopo-Rocking Special
  5. Awunsound-Symmetrical Jazz (Flapper Till 5 AM Mix)
  6. Scritti Politti-The Boom Boom Bap
  7. De La Soul-Change In Speak
  8. Dr. Alimantado-I Killed The Barber
  9. J Dilla-Anti American Graffiti
  10. Herman Dune-When We Were Still Friends
  11. Bob Frank-Judas Iscariot
  12. Morwell Unlimited-Morwell's Theme
  13. Jerry Green-I Finally Found The Love I Need
  14. Tappa Zukie-Falling Dub
  15. Thundercat-Evangelion
  16. Michael Hoenig-Sun And Moon
  17. Young Fathers-Mmmh Mmmh
  18. Madlib-Lifetime (Lifeline)
  19. Was (Not Was)-Where Did Your Heart Go?
  20. Pusha T-Numbers On The Boards
  21. John Maus-I Don't Eat Human Beings


Comments